Saturday, April 28, 2012

Scripture on Cards

When the Sweet 'n Sassy Connection closed, that also ended the weekly Say It with Scripture Challenge that I was hostessing.  For those of you who enjoy using Scripture on your cards, I have discovered two other blogs that have weekly challenges to use Scripture and thought I would share them with you.

Word Art Wednesday - they have a weekly challenge to use Scripture or inspiring quote on your project.  They give a free weekly digi.  You are free to use that Scripture for your project but don't have to do so.

Little Birdie Blessings Scripture Thursday - you may link up to four projects that have Scripture on them during each two week challenge.

Please be sure to check out both of these sites.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

If you know of other sites that have Scripture challenges, please leave a comment letting me know. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...