Thursday, December 20, 2018

Mia's Rose Creations


Today, I don't have a card to share but I wanted to share this new handmade jewelry Etsy shop, Mia's Rose Creations with you. The jewelry designs are not only unique, but also gorgeous and well made. I own a couple of the bracelets and bought some other pieces as gifts. I was thrilled with the quality and the recipient of my gifts was also very pleased. She told me that she received several compliments on her new jewelry.

I asked Missy if I could use some of her pictures so that I could tell you about her jewelry. She said I could so I picked some of my favorites from the shop to show you below. Be sure to visit for the full selection. If you don't see what you want, ask her about it because I think she does some custom designs. Also, check back often because she frequently has new pieces to add to the shop.


I LOVE these White Turquoise Dangle Earrings. I think they are gorgeous and would look great with the bracelet below. I don't wear dangle earrings but if I did, I would be giving these a new home!


I really like the shades of gray and white in this White Howlite Bracelet. It's such an elegant piece of jewelry and would go with so many different outfits.


This Shiny Teal Faceted Bracelet with the Tree of Life Charm just might be my favorite bracelet currently available in her shop.  I love the color and all the shine of the faceted beads.


This 3 PK Bracelet set is so pretty. They would look nice worn separately or all together. The neutral color means they'll go with so many different outfits. I really like the way the faceted beads pick up the light.


I think this Dark Smokey Gray Crystal Prism necklace would make a bold statement and look so pretty with a turtle neck or sweater.

I only picked five pieces to share with you today but Missy has many more beautiful necklaces, earrings, bracelets to sell individually or in sets. She has druzy jewelry in several different colors.

I hope you'll visit Mia's Rose Creations and see all the beautiful things Missy has available. If you are already done with your Christmas shopping, don't forget that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...