Monday, December 31, 2018

Snowball Kisses



Today I'm sharing the card I made for my husband to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. For the card design I used Mojo Monday Sketch 504. I stamped a sentiment on a heart die cut and added snowflake and small heart die cuts as embellishments. What doesn't show up well in the photo is all the sparkle that the stickles I used adds to the card. The large heart and the snowflakes in the background paper have stickles scattered all over them.

Since the card is 5.5" square, I made a custom envelope and decorated it as well. I used a heart die cut as a "stamp" on the envelope.


I did some interior decorating as well by using a matted strip of the patterned paper and some snowflake and heart die cuts.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections (dark red, kraft, cream)
Patterned Paper: Carta Bella (Let it Snow 6x6 pad)
Stamp: Impression Obsession (I bought it years ago at a warehouse sale out of an unmounted stamp bin)
Tools/Embellishments: Gina Marie Designs dies (Stitched Hearts), Spellbinders dies (Create a Snowflake), Stickles (diamond)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crop Stop Linky #46 - Used items/brands from Crop Stop Store (I used Ranger, Fiskars, Scotch, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug)
Dare 2B Artzy - Winter
Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes

I couldn't resist a little reminiscing so I'll share one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. Like all couples who have been married any length of time, we've had joys and sorrows and I couldn't imagine traveling the road of life with anyone else.


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with my Most Viewed Posts in 2018.

2 comments:

Dorcas98 said...

I think this card is awesome, definitely a winner!!!!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a pretty card! I love the snowflake dp in the background and the sweet sentiment! Thanks for linking up to Cropstop this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...