Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!!

Last Friday, Dec. 28th, my husband and I celebrated our 28th anniversary.  The Lord graciously gave me a husband that is my best friend and is a godly leader for our home.  I have been blessed FAR beyond what I deserve. 



I wanted to make him an anniversary card, and when I saw this digi sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps in their Unity Candle digi set, I knew I was on the right track. In PSE, I layered the sentiment over a picture of our actual unity candle (I lowered the opacity to 50%) and let that be the focal point of the card.  Some Spellbinders dies helped with the accents, and textured/embossed Bazzill cardstock and brads added  masculine touches.

Supplies:
Card base:  The Paper Company
Cardstock:  Recollections, Copic, Core'dinations, Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  Echo Park (Times & Seasons)
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps (Unity Candle)
Ink:  Stampin' Up (Creamy Caramel)
Tools/Embellishments: brads (Paper Studio), Spellbinders (Deckled Rectangles Large & Small, Fancy Tags 3, Decorative Photo Corners), PSE7

And just because I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, here are a couple pics from our wedding day.







Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you've enjoyed the Christmas season.

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

Sweet card for a special occasion! Praying the Lord's continued blessing on your marriage and that you would grow even closer as you serve the Lord in the places He has you! Blessings to you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...