Monday, November 15, 2010

Door Signs - Junior Year

Kendra's college requires the girls to post the names of each girl in the room on the door.  Most rooms use this as an opportunity to decorate their door.  So far, I've been able to make 12 x 12 signs for each girl in Kendra's room all 3 years she's been at college. You can see the sign for her sophomore year here. Each year she chooses a different BG line so that the signs will be "coordinating but not matching."  This year she chose Ambrosia. 


I just realized I haven't posted this year's sign yet.  I keep forgetting to get her to ask her roommates for permission to post their signs so I'll just show you her's for now.  Since I've been told college girls like bling, I was able to put a bling flourish on each girl's sign.




Supplies:
PP:  BG
CS: Bazzill & Recollections
Bling: Recollections
Cricut font: Jasmine
Computer font: Arial

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...