Saturday, March 12, 2011

Babies Are A Gift From God

I made this card for the Tuesday Sketch #98 over at Christian Paper Crafts.  It was a fun sketch & yes, it does look similar to Mojo Monday's #181 sketch.  This helped me out since I still had two triangles cut from my fishy card.



I colored the stars & moon in with a gelly roll clear star pen.  It just looks a little streaky in the picture but hopefully you can get the idea.

Here's a view of the inside:



Supplies:
Card base:  Strathmore Bristol
Patterned Paper: BG (Oh Baby), Echo Park (Little Boy)
Cardstock: DCWV, Georgia Pacific
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy (Sweet Dreams, Baby Blessings)
Pens/Pencils:  Prismacolor, Sakura Gelly Roll (clear star), SU Journaling Pen
Ribbon & sparkly ric-rac - Misc.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...